Data Manager for Excel 1.0
| Size:||2.69 MB|
| Publisher:||Datasoft Solutions|
| Date Added:||Jan 26, 2011|
| License [?]:||Shareware (USD$49.95 to buy)|
| Operating System:||WinXP, WinVista, WinNT, WinME, Win98, Win7, Win2003, Win2000|
| Requirements:||Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010; Internet Explorer 4.0 or later|
| Download Links:||Download Data Manager for Excel|
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:|
Publisher's Description of Data Manager for Excel
" Transform Excel into a fully functional database application with this powerful Excel add-in. "|
- From Datasoft Solutions
Data Manager allows you to convert worksheets into tables, conduct queries, and create forms for data entry all within the Excel environment. It offers a wide range of data validation options to ensure that only valid data is added to your database.
Using customized buttons that can be added to your forms, you can open other forms, run macros, and open hyperlinks to files or internet addresses. Because the software is integrated into Excel, you can take advantage of Excel's numerous database related features to analyze your data.
For those who currently store data in Excel Data Lists, Data Manager enables you to quickly and easily convert those lists into Data Manager tables.
If you have Microsoft Word, you can use its Mail Merge, as well as Data Manager's Send Data capabilities, to create form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, directories, e-mails and fax distributions with the data from your Data Manager database.
* Create multiple forms for each table
* Have multiple forms open at one time
* Design the form's layout to meet your specifications
* Use forms to run macros, queries, and send form data to Word or Excel
* Use forms to open other forms
* Hide Excel while using forms
* Create multiple tables
* Option of using shared fields to create a relational database
* Easily convert Excel data lists into Data Manager tables
* Make copies of database tables without the data
- Field Controls
* List Controls ? dynamic and static
- Data Types Supported
- Query Tool
Data Manager enables you to create queries with various criteria options and you choose the fields you want displayed.
Limitations in downloadable version:
Share Data Manager for Excel with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS