MLEditor (Multi-Language Editor) is a professional multi-language text editor. It supports professional text editing and word management features, as well as transfers between Unicode/Unicode BE and ANSI/UTF-8, and full series of transfers between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese at professional quality.
Code Transfer, Language Related Features:
1. Intelligent multi-language text reader and editor - MLEditor was designed to help people read and edit text or text files in a language other than the language for the operating system he/she is working on. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish...all languages supported by Microsoft Windows are supported by MLEditor. Intelligent techniques are involved in helping read and edit text/text files in multiple languages.
2. Transfers between Unicode/Unicode BE/ANSI(in any languages)/UTF-8.
3. Professional quality transfers between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, including clipboard transfer, edit area transfer, file/web page and site transfer, all at professional quality.
Advanced Editing, Word Management and Helper Functions
4. Dual-editing-area control editing.
5. Handy text file preview - You can open any text files from Windows Explorer easily just in the way you open zip file with WinZip, only in a multi-language way.
6. Batch replace - unlimited rounds of replaces in one click, supports multi-line text, special character and all other replace options. A batch can be saved to/extracted from a file for long term use.
7. Glossary management - Line sorting, redundant line management, and glossary item mergence, split and swap. The word adjustment systems itself is also an advanced phrase management system.
8. Desktop sticky note and much more - You can easily manage the appearance of MLEditor, and set it as a sticky note, text verifier, or notepad, or a fully-equipped editor...by the feature of profile management.
Limitations in downloadable version:
30-day trial; Can use max 4 schechules after first 7 days in evaluation period.