Use FreeHand MX for creative design, storyboarding, multipage document production, and editing with an unparalleled set of creative design tools. Easily repurpose your designs for print, the Internet, or Adobe Flash.
Realize your creative vision with an unparalleled set of creative design tools. Only FreeHand MX has everything you need to move seamlessly from concept through design, production, and publishing in a streamlined graphics environment—all while working with a single document. Use FreeHand MX for storyboarding, creative design, multipage document production, and editing. Whether you're designing for print, the Internet, or Macromedia Flash, you can repurpose your FreeHand MX projects across multiple mediums quickly and efficiently.What does FreeHand MX do?
FreeHand MX software is a vector-based drawing application. With FreeHand MX, you can create vector graphics that can be scaled and printed at any resolution. You can use FreeHand MX to create print and web graphic illustrations, such as logos and advertising banners. You can also use FreeHand MX to turn your artwork into Adobe(R) Flash(R) animations.Features
* Workflow: Graphic symbols; Docking panels; Anti-alias view
* Multipage design and production: Master pages; Multipage environment; Connector Lines tool and styles
* Animation: Release to Layers command; Animation effects
* Effects: Enhanced gradient fills; Gradient fill handles; Brush enhancements; Calligraphic stroke
* Intuitive design tools: Extrude tool; Eraser tool; Blend tool; Pen tool; Freeform tool; Symbol-based brush and spray strokes
* Adobe Flash integration: Action tool; SWF import/re-export; Launch-and-edit workflow with Flash; FreeHand MX importer for Flash; Navigation panel; Print layouts for Flash
* Adobe Fireworks integration: FreeHand MX importer for Fireworks; Fireworks PNG importer; Launch-and-edit workflow with Fireworks
* Design power: Multiple attributes; Live effects; Live-edit graphic primitives; Image alpha-channel support; Vector transparency; Perspective grid; Interactive transforms
* Productivity: Object panel; Output area; Object for symbol swappingProduct Notes:
No FreeHand updates have been made since 2006 and Adobe has no plans to initiate development to add new features. However, Adobe will continue to sell FreeHand and offer technical and customer support.
FreeHand users are encouraged to switch to the new Adobe Illustrator
, which offers powerful new features, including functionality designed to appeal to Freehand users, such as multiple artboards, the Blob Brush tool and transparency in gradients.Download Notes:
If you are using Windows 98/2000/XP or Mac OS X 10.2.6 or higher, please download FreeHand MX 11.02
If you are using Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP or Mac OS 9.2 or OS X 10.1 or higher, please download the older version FreeHand MX 11.0