Church Library Organizer Pro is a complete database management solution for a church library. Our Library Software serves the library organization needs of any size churches. It will help with the following library tasks:
* quickly catalog your church library items (books, videos, dvds, cds, ...)
* record information about patrons of your church library
* easily process loan and return transaction
* record circulation in your church library
If your church has a computer network then you can share your church library data with all of your staff or members. You can control who can access, search, add, or modify library records.
* Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalog your library items (books, dvds, cds, ...)
* Fast cataloging: you can add new items in many ways: 1. Catalog your items automatically by typing or scanning ISBN or UPC numbers. 2. Enter your books, dvds, cds by typing . 3. Import your items from other files (EXCEL, TEXT delimited, MARC files,..).
* Quickly access your data: You can access and view your library database, member database, circulation database in virtually any way (Table Viewer, Browser Viewer, Form Viewer, Web Search Viewer)
* Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents: book lists, circulation reports, library reports, member lists, book barcode labels, book spine labels, address labels, member cards, Web pages and html library catalogs, and letters with color and graphics.
* Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own library solution or you can try ready-to-use database templates: database solution center.
* Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
* Network (multi-user environment): Book library software can be used on a network in a multi-user environment.
This library software solution includes three databases:
* Library: manage and catalog all library collections (books, CDs, video tapes, DVDs...)
* Borrowers/Patrons: manage library member's information
* Loan Database: view, search circulation data; print summary reports
* Fine Database: manage fine transactions (optional)
Limitations in downloadable version: