bulkSMS is a easy-to-use Windows NT/XP/2000/2003 based bulk mobile messaging software that can be used to send SMS and WAP Push to a list of phone numbers from your PC using any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM Modem or Phone connected to the serial port using data cable or infrared device. The list of phone numbers can be either manually entered or imported from a text file, Excel worksheet or Access database. Besides the ability to send SMS in English, the ability of bulkSMS to also send SMS in any other language supported by Unicode (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Hindi, Thai, Greek etc) makes it a unique product for businesses located anywhere in the world!
- Send SMS as well as WAP Push to a list of phone numbers
- Send SMS in English language (GSM default alphabet)
- Send SMS in other languages supported by Unicode (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc)
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages for immediate display on receiving mobile phone screen)
- Import phone number list from text file
- Import phone number list from from Excel file and Access database using criteria filter
- Save messages as text files, and import text message from text file
- Works with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem that supports AT commands for SMS.
- Extensive system log for troubleshooting
- Option to create log of all outgoing messages or only failed messages.
- Specify all modem and network parameters for sending SMS e.g. PIN, Service Centre, Validity period etc.
- User selectable option sending long messages (normal split, formatted splitting with page numbering and Concatenated message
- Define message retry for failed sending
- Define delay between messages for network busy failures
- Read modem information e.g. Manufaturer, Model, IMEI, Signal Strength etc
- Comprehensive help documentation.