TOAD for Oracle 10.6
||Feb 7, 2011
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 2000, Windows 7
||Oracle versions 8.0.6, 8.1.7, 9i, 9iR2, 10gR1, 10gR2, 11gR1, 11gR2
||Download TOAD for Oracle
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of TOAD for Oracle
" A comprehensive database tool for developers and DBAs to perform daily tasks efficiently and accurately. "
- From Quest Software
The de-facto standard database tool for Oracle development and administration, enabling you to maximize your productivity by automating tasks and providing a more efficient workflow.
TOAD empowers developers and DBAs to be more productive by providing an intuitive graphical user interface to Oracle.
TOAD is a powerful, low-overhead tool that makes PL/SQL development faster and easier and simplifies database administration tasks. Advanced editors allow users to work on multiple files simultaneously even different file types such as SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Java, and text.
Hot keys, auto-correct, type-ahead, syntax highlighting, version control and numerous other productivity features speed development, while editing and testing are made easier with integrated result sets, explain plans, tracing, and DBMS_OUTPUT views.
* Support for Oracle 8.0.6 to 11g R2
* Unicode support
* Browsing schema objects
* Object creation and maintenance
* Writing and maintaining scripts and code in the Editor
* Graphical query generation
* Code debugging
* Graphical representations of objects
* Compare schemas or objects
* Compare data
* Import/export data to/from data grid
* Team collaboration
* Querying and reporting for multiple database platforms
* Data modeling and reverse engineering for multiple database platforms
* Report generation
* Script execution
* Integration with Oracle OEM packs
* Access to educational resources
Toad is an industry-standard tool for application development. Using Toad, developers can build, test, and debug PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, and functions. TOAD users can create and edit database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, and users. TOAD's SQL Editor provides an easy and efficient way to write and test scripts and queries, and its powerful data grids provide an easy way to view and edit Oracle data.
Use Toad to:
* Create, browse, or alter objects (tables, views, indexes, etc.) including Oracle8 TYPE objects
* Graphically build, execute, and tune queries
* Edit and Debug PL/SQL and profile "stored procedures" including functions, packages, and triggers
* Search for objects
* Find and fix database problems with constraints, triggers, extents, indexes, and grants Toad utilizes direct Oracle OCI calls for full access to the Oracle API.
Limitations in downloadable version
Maximum 5 users within organization; 1 concurrent connection; Restricted capabilities.
Share TOAD for Oracle with Friends
(Databases and Networks)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS