The Project Planning and Management template is designed as a generic solution to plan and manage any project. The ability to build the projectís budget as tasks are identified facilitates the processes of business case proposal, valuation analysis, and securing the required funding. Project dynamics can be altered and performance monitored with best practice Earned Value Analysis throughout the complete project lifecycle.
Key features of the Project Planning and Management template include:
- Ability to define project budget as tasks are defined;
- Pre-define project phases, task titles, holidays, and other key project parameters;
- Creation of task dependencies and timing constraints;
- 'Auto-timing' function calculates optimal project schedule automatically;
- Gantt scheduling chart with embedded task information;
- Project status reporting based on best-practice Earned Value Analysis;
- Emailing of participant task lists and creation of individual participant workbooks to enable updating of task progress from remote files.