ProjectTrack fills an existing void in the market of project management tools by fully integrating all the tools and information project managers use on a daily basics.
If you use spreadsheets to keep track of action items, risks, issues, changes, milestones, resources, meetings, etc. and you are tired of maintaining multiple documents, ProjectTrack is right for you.
ProjectTrack helps you by keeping all the information in one place and giving you quick access to it.
With ProjectTrack you will be able to:
* Keep track of customers and clients.
* Define company's initiatives and their associated programs and projects.
* For every project, you can maintain a list of Action Items, Change Requests, Issues, Risks, Milestones, Meetings, People, Teams, Resources, etc.
* Filter any information on the fly.
* Create, save and retrieve complex filters in seconds.
* View related information from multiple views, so you can find what you need fast and easily.
* Forget about all those spreadsheets and word documents where you keep track of all the little (and big) details of your projects.
* Communicate with your clients, sponsors and team members while sharing reports, tasks, documents or any other piece of information maintained by ProjectTrack.
* Maintain a journal so all the details of a project are recorded.
* Centralize, in a repository, all the documents related to a client, project or any other item.
* Search and filter your documents, so you never need to spend time looking for them.
* Generate standard reports and share them with anyone in your contact list.
* Export data and reports to PDF, MS Word, Excel, HTML, or as a JPEG Image for distribution or further processing.
* Record, maintain and share all your project information from a single location.
This comprehensive edition is good for almost everyone. It grows with you, as your needs change.
ProjectTrack Personal includes contact synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and full document management capabilities.
Limitations in downloadable version: