LANWalk scanner is a multithreaded NetBIOS/SMB scanner designed for both network administrators and users interested in the network security issues. This software will help you to solve one of the most serious problems of all modern computer networks - unauthorized data access using NetBIOS/SMB protocol.
What LANWalk scanner can do for you:
- Audit B and C classes networks for the shared resources availability with different usernames and passwords.
- Get an in-depth information about scanned computers, such as operating system, NetBIOS name, Workgroup, User name, Mac address.
- Mount shared resources that are found by the program as network drives or simply browse them using Windows Explorer.
- Generate advanced HTML and CSV reports and analyze the network security level using this information.
- Check the vulnerability of Windows 95/98/ME using integrated password detection tool.