An easy to use application that will allow you to control your computer resume from power-off state and wake your computer from sleep mode.
Resume from power-off state - Allows you to control your computer auto start up and work in appointed time. It can wake your computer at specified date/time, even if the system has been closed.
Wake up from sleep mode - Allows you to wake up your computer from sleep mode (s3 standby) at specified time.
Task Schedule - Allows you to open files, play sounds, run programs, close programs, open website, show message, standby/hibernate, shutdown/reboot, etc. at any designated time.
Auto Poweron & Shutdown is able to allow users to do this all of the following:
- Control your computer resume from power-off state (hibernation).
- Wake up your computer from sleep mode (standby).
- Playback a keyboard and mouse macro, a useful feature for such as TV record.
- Run programs, close programs, open files and open URL at any specified time.
- Play mp3, wma , wav and flash at any specified time.
- Logs on system automatically (Win2000/XP/Vista/7).
- Shutdown or reboot , log off, lock session, close monitor, make computer enter sleep mode (standby/hibernation) at any time.
- Synchronize your PC's time with an atomic clock server.
Limitations in downloadable version: