PDF Image Extractor 2.0.1
Publisher's Description of PDF Image Extractor
" Allows you to extract raster PDF images from single or multiple PDF files. "
- From Cristallight Software
PDF Image Extractor can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, preview them, add custom image effects if necessary, and saving either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location and file format.
The product provides you with the easy and convenient way of navigating through images in the image Preview Area. The product's intuitive interface allows you to accomplish your task in just a few steps.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- multiple PDF files processing
- Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
- Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
- Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
- Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
- PDF file information display
- Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
- Export images to SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, GIF, TIFF and other image formats
- Customizable image preview size
- Rotate all or selected images
- Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
- Excellent image quality
Share PDF Image Extractor with Friends
(Adobe and PDF Utilities and Plug-Ins)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS