ConceptDraw MINDMAP 4.2
Publisher's Description of ConceptDraw MINDMAP
" Software for mind-mapping, creative thinking, and brainstorming. "
- From Computer Systems Odessa
ConceptDraw MINDMAP Brainstorming, mind mapping and visual thinking. ConceptDraw MINDMAP is your personal assistant when discussing ideas, making decisions and planning projects. It enables you to present information in a simple, visual way by building trees of ideas or Mind Maps. Use ConceptDraw MINDMAP to organize brainstorming sessions, take notes, plan your work and make presentations.
Use it for:
- Front-end project planning;
- Generating any kinds of project ideas;
- Making effective business presentations;
- Illustrating books and documents;
- Writing articles and essays;
- Illustrating lectures.
Unique features of ConceptDraw MINDMAP:
- The only dedicated Mind Mapping software, that works on the Macintosh and Windows.
- Powerful built-in drawing tools.
- Creative freedom - you can make your maps look almost like hand-drawn.
- Project Managers and Teams
- Students and Educators
Use ConceptDraw MINDMAP for personal planning and note taking, team brainstorming and demonstrations to an audience. The Standard version offers versatile mind mapping and drawing tools, rich collection of pre-drawn shapes. Professional version supports extra file formats, multi-page documents, has extended capabilities for creating web sites and making presentations.
- The Brainstorming module
- Outline view
- Over 1300 pre-drawn shapes
- Powerful drawing capabilities
- Multi-Page Maps
- Support for popular file formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF,
PNG, TGA, EMF, PICT, EPS, HTML.
- Export to PDF
- Import/export to MS PowerPoint
- Import from MS Outlook
- Text notes
- Arrange and Sort Tools
- The Format Map dialog to change the style of entire map - shape, colour and width of lines, text attributes
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
Limitations in downloadable version
Share ConceptDraw MINDMAP with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS