" Easy to remember things big and small from your notable life using your computer, phone, and the web. "
- From Evernote Corporation
Make a note. Or 500,000 of them. Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your notable life using your computer, phone, and the web.
- Capture anything
Save your ideas, things you like, things you hear, and things you see.
Chances are, if you can see it or think of it, Evernote can help you remember it. Type a text note. Clip a web page. Snap a photo. Grab a screenshot. Evernote will keep it all safe.
- Access anywhere
Evernote works with nearly every computer, phone and mobile device out there.
- Find things fast
Search for notes by keyword, tag or even printed and handwritten text inside images. Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text inside your images searchable, too.
- Organize it (or let us do it)
Everything you capture is automatically processed, indexed, and made searchable. If you like, you can add tags or organize notes into different notebooks.
Put your thoughts, ideas, inspiration, and things to remember all in one place. Use Evernote for work, for play, and for everything that's noteworthy.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Snap a photo of a business card with your phone, and have an easy way to store and access contacts.
- Capture plane tickets and confirmation numbers, hotel invoices, and receipts for your expense reports.
- Get inspired. Keep a file of anything cool you want to buy for yourself or as a gift, whether it's online or out in the real world.
- Keep notes from your meetings all in one place. Take a picture of a whiteboard and you’ll be able to find it later.
- Plan your next trip. Clip web pages, maps, and itineraries. Capture sights, sounds, tastes, and anything else.
- Research web sites and clip pages directly from your browser.
- Keep a record of your favorite wines by snapping a photo of the label when you find one you like.
- Remember the things you were supposed to remember. Create to-do lists, jot down random thoughts, leave a voice memo, and more.
- Create notes right from Twitter and save tweets that you like by following @myEN on Twitter.