DateDecode (For PalmOS) 1.0
Publisher's Description of DateDecode (For PalmOS)
" This program helps determine the date of an item. "
- From WAGWARE Systems, Inc.
Do you like going like car auctions, garage sales or antique auctions? Are you a car enthusiast that would like to know more about a car from the VIN Number? If so, this powerful program helps you to determine the age of an item.
DateDecode includes three tools for determining the age and a built-in database for recording the items you have found. Those tools are: a VIN Decoder, Patent Decoder and Roman numeral converter. All of this in one easy to use program.
DateDecode includes the following Features:
* Determine the year a vehicle vehicle was manufactured (from the VIN Number)
* Enter a Patent number and see the year the patent was issued (Supports U.S. Utility, Design and Reissue Patents)
* Convert between Roman numerals and numbers (or numbers to Roman)
* Calculate the age of an item from any of the above methods
* Save the item into ItemPad along with a useful set of fields for additional details about the item.
* A useful note tool that includes many quick-notes to the ItemPad record.
* VIN Decoder also validates the checksum character to make sure that the VIN number entered is correct. This is also useful for law enforcement agencies/emergency personnel to detect a VIN number that may have been tampered.
* VIN Decoder supports the Symbol SPT and CSM barcode scanners for entering the VIN number from a vehicles barcode.
* The VIN Decoder can also determine the country of origin, manufacturer and sequence off the production line.
* Much more...
Try This: Download DateDecode to your handheld, walk out to your car and enter the VIN Number into the VIN Decoder (VIN is usually in the driver-side window or a label inside the passenger door). Next tap the 'Decode' button to tell you about your car.
Share DateDecode (For PalmOS) with Friends
(Unit Conversion Calculators)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS