Publisher's Description of ieHTTPHeaders
" Explorer bar for IE that shows HTTP Headers sent back and forth your IE browser. "
- From Jonas Blunck
ieHTTPHeaders is an Explorer Bar for Microsoft Internet Explorer that will display the HTTP Headers sent and received by Internet Explorer as you surf the web. It can be useful in debugging various web-development problems related to cookies, caching, etc.
Some of the features include:
* SSL support
* Filtering based on content type
* Filtering based on HTTP status code
* Customizable coloring scheme for requests and responses
* Cherry pick from seeing the request, the response, the request body (POST data), or all at the same time.
* Grouping of requests and responses for easier debugging
* Use ieHTTPHeaders to debug or troubleshoot your web development, or use it for general spelunking. Ever wondered how a web server handles caching, redirections, e-tags, etc? Fire up ieHTTPHeaders and have a look!
Share ieHTTPHeaders with Friends
(Internet Explorer Plugins and Add-ons)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS