Paraben's Device Seizure 4.1
||Feb 15, 2011
||Demoware (USD$1095.00 to buy)
||WinXP, WinVista, Win7, Win2003, Win2000
||Download Paraben's Device Seizure
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Paraben's Device Seizure
" Acquire and analyze data from over 4,000 mobile phones, PDAs, and GPS devices including iPhones (2G, 3G, & 3Gs). "
- From Paraben Corporation
Device Seizure is an advanced forensic acquisition and analysis tool for examining cell phones, PDAs, and GPS devices. Device Seizure now includes software and hardware so you have everything you need to get started in mobile forensics. Don't settle for half the data. Most commercial cell phone forensic software only gets logical data files. That's like doing an investigation on half a crime scene.
If a tool doesn't have advanced analysis features, it's probably because they don't get enough data to analyze. Deleted data and user data such as text messages and images can often be found in a physical data dump of a phone.
Device Seizure was designed from the ground up as a forensic grade tool that has been upheld in countless court cases. There's a reason Paraben is a trusted leader in handheld forensics.
Paraben's Point 2 Point has been integrated into Device Seizure. The Point 2 Point feature converts GPS data points to be read directly into Google Earth so investigators can quickly and easily visualize where these GPS locations are.
Device Seizure has low minimum system requirements. This means you can run Device Seizure on equipment you thought was obsolete for forensic exams.
Get more information from more devices. Depending on the model, Device Seizure can acquire the following data:
* SMS History (Text Messages)
* Deleted SMS (Text Messages)
* Phonebook (both stored in the memory of the phone and on the SIM card)
* Call History
- Received Calls
- Dialed Numbers
- Missed calls
- Call Dates & Durations
* To-Do List
* Filesystem (physical memory dumps)
- System Files
- Multimedia Files (Images, Videos, etc.)
- Java Files
- Deleted Data
* GPS Waypoints, Tracks, Routes, etc.
* PDA Databases
* Registry (Windows Mobile Devices)
* Comprehensive easy-to-use interface
* USB and serial support
* Comprehensive data acquisition of text messages, address books, call logs, and more
* Recovers deleted data
* Verification of file integrity with use of MD5 and SHA1 hash values
* Built-in file viewing of proprietary files
* Built-in searching and bookmarking
* Built-in Text and Hex viewers
* Data carver for multi-media files
* Analyzes PDA data files stored on PCs
* Built-in recovery Palm password (prior to Palm OS 4.0)
* Windows CE registry viewer
* Acquires complete GSM SIM card information including deleted data
* Full flash download for certain models of cell phones
* Image viewing for graphic information, including data carving for multi-media files for most devices
* Comprehensive HTML, Text, XLS, & PDF reporting
* Encrypted image files to guarantee image integrity
* Text searching (including Unicode) and hex information in the acquired data
* Export acquired data to PC
* Viewing acquired data with external viewer
* Import of databases acquired with PDA Seizure, Cell Seizure, SIM Card Seizure, and DDS (Deployable Device Seizure)
* Comparing 2 databases to verify differences in their structure
* Supports CSI Stick files
* Integration of Paraben's Point2Point for viewing GPS & KML files in Google Earth
* Export of acquired data to Paraben's Link2 for easy link analysis
* Includes a free one year subscription with purchase
Limitations in downloadable version
30-day or 23-execution trial.
Share Paraben's Device Seizure with Friends
(Other Mobile Phone Tools)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS