FastReport VCL 2.56
||Fast Reports, Inc.
||Jul 20, 2005
||Shareware (USD$99.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000
||Delphi 3-7,2005,2006; C++Builder 4-6
||Download FastReport VCL
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of FastReport VCL
" Reporting tool component which consists of report engine, designer and preview. "
- From Fast Reports, Inc.
With full source code, royalty-free! Dot-matrix printer support, XML-based export filters. FastReport provides many features not found in other reporting products.
Import legacy databases and reuse common database formats.
FastReport supports the following database mechanisms:
BDE, DbExpress (only D6 and Kylix), ADO, IBX, FIB, NativeDB, IBO, DAO, FlashFiler, DBISAM, SQLDirect
- Supports "live" queries.
- Easily organize access to any part of your application data.
- FastReport makes it easy to create databases in other formats as well.
Let your users change reports using the runtime designer without having to change any of your program code. FastReport uses a unique internal format for reports that gives them independence from your applications.
- Report variables are easy to use for creating new EndUser-reports.
- End users can easily change a form to add new fields to the report as needed.
- You can give users the option to edit the generated report!
FastReport's powerful feature set provides the tools for creating masterful reports:
- Built-in dialog designer for setting entry conditions.
- Built-in Pascal-like macrolanguage with an extensive set of functions.
- Process events on the generated report. One mouse click retrieves the detailed report.
- Built-in possibility of search of the text in the generated report!
- Unlimited number of pages in the report
- WYSIWYG-preview with smooth rescaling and scrolling options.
- Display multiple pages simultaneously!
- Composite reports make combining reports easy!
- Generate cross-tab-reports without knowing the number of columns beforehand. Cross-tab reports are automatically beaten to the necessary number of pages on a horizontal orientation.
- A large number of components made by third party developers are available. Developed specifically for use with FastReport, these components extend FastReport's functionality even more.
Limitations in downloadable version
Limited to printing only one page per report with the nag label "FastReport - unregistered" at the top.
Share FastReport VCL with Friends
(Components and Libraries)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS