XD++ MFC Library Standard Edition 8.40
Publisher's Description of XD++ MFC Library Standard Edition
" Incorporate custom graphical objects and enhanced drawing capabilities into your applications within a few minutes. "
- From UCanCode Software
XD++ Class Library is a set of classes built on the Microsoft Foundation Classes. XD++ was designed from the start to be a reusable class library XD++ supports Documents, Views, and Graphical Objects such as rectangles, ellipses, polygons, metafiles, text, bitmaps, and lines. Objects can be grouped together in a hierarchical structure, forming arbitrarily complex visual objects from basic XD++ objects. With XD++ add in tool you can easy definition of specialized graphical objects containing other objects. XD++ adds graphical diagram interfaces to your MFC applications quickly and easily.
- XD++ View object supports mouse-based object ipulation, including selection, resize, moving, alignment, oderment, and "active" dragging (moving a visual image, not just an outline).
- XD++ Document object supports MFC archiving, making it easy to save and restore graphical objects, visual layout, and application-related data.
- XD++ also provides support for composing and manipulating graphs (node & arc diagrams).
- XD++ Class Library is designed to be flexible and extensible. All objects are easily subclassed for application-specific specialization. New graphical objects can be easily added to the existing framework. It also supports double-buffering, real-time dragging, and Windows metafiles for full-resolution printing.
- You can customize both the display and the interactive behaviors of your application using standard components, such as toolbars, menus, and mouse-event handling.
Share XD++ MFC Library Standard Edition with Friends
(Components and Libraries)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS