||Jan 10, 2011
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
||64MB RAM, 160MB disk space for database data
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of ScimoreDB
" Shared nothing distributed database system. "
- From Scimore
ScimoreDB is shared nothing distributed database system. It can run 100s' of nodes, and, is highly available with toleration to the hardware failures. Database horizontally distributes data among partitions. Each partition has multiple data nodes (scimoredb.exe), where data is replicated within nodes in the partition.
* Scimore DB Distributed
* Scimore DB Server
* Scimore Embedded
* ScimoreB Manager
* .NET Provider
* Visual Studio Integration
40% faster and 500% less disk usage compared with v2.5
ScimoreDB embedded database is an in-process running SQL database with 1.200.000+ deployments that has a small footprint, an easy-to-use interface and yet offers a full set of stand-alone database servers features. Developers use ScimoreDB to simplify software development for any sized database applications for Windows.
Free Embedded SQL database for windows and web applications.
* 1.200.000 Installations worldwide
* 4Mb redistributable size.
* T-SQL support
* Simple to use: Just a single call to Create/Open embedded database
* Simple to redistribute
* Royalty free
* In process and out of process instantiation
* Embeddable in both Windows and Web applications
* Access using .NET data provider and C++ library
ScimoreDB Distributed is a database network solution using ScimoreDB Servers. Distributed scenario scales out up to very high performance peaks and large server farms to meet the demand of even the most performance-critical systems.
Free distributed RDBMS for high load OLTP and Terabyte OLAP warehouses.
* Up to 511 servers in one cluster.
* Load balancing
* Horizontal data partitioning
* Replicated tables
* Distributed Query Optimizer
* Free-text search linear scale-out
* TPC-C benchmark of linear scale-out.
* For the client it looks like a single DB server.
TScimoreDB Server is an extremely reliable enterprise database. With features such as ACID with full commit, rollback, crash recovery and row level locking, it allows you to build secure, business-critical applications. It also supports the T-SQL language, to enable you to create your own custom and potentially intricate business logic.
Free client/server SQL Database for Windows.
* Optimized for multi-CPU's
* ACID transactions and crash safe recovery
* Row, Table level locking, and Multiversion concurrency control
* Advanced SQL support, nested sub-queries, T-SQL syntax etc
* Free-text indexing and searching
* Text compression to benefit storage, memory and disk IO.
* Easy to deploy and embed server into user's application MSI.
* Scale down to embedded or scale-out with distributed
Share ScimoreDB with Friends
(Databases and Networks)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS