||Jun 15, 2010
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Unix
||Webserver, PHP, MySQL
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of MantisBT
" A popular web-based bug-tracking system implemented in PHP. "
- From MantisBT Project
MantisBT is a free popular web-based bugtracking system (feature list). It is written in the PHP scripting language and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver.
MantisBT has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others.
Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client.
* Easy to Install (both internally and in hosted environments).
* Simple User Experience
* Supports any platform that runs PHP (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, AS400/i5, etc)
* Available in 68 localizations.
* Customizable Issue Pages
* Multiple Projects per instance
* Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
* Users can have a different access level per project
* Changelog Support
* My View Page
* Search and Filter
- Full Text Search
- Simple/Advanced Filters
- Shared Filters (across users / projects)
* Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
* Custom Fields
* Email notifications
* Users can monitor specific issues
* Attachments (can be saved on webserver or in database - can also backup to an FTP account)
* Issue Change History
* RSS Feeds (news, issues matching saved filters, issues matching a specific project)
* Customizable issue workflow
* Sponsorships Support - users are able to place bounties or sponsorships for specific issues, also developers can track such sponsorships / payments.
* Anonymous Access
* Signup with Captcha and Email Confirmation.
* Self-Service Reset Password Support
* Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
* Ability to extended functionality through hook (custom) functions.
* Ability to extended functionality through plugins.
* Reporting issues via Email (available as a patch for 1.1.x and plugin for 1.2.x)
* Reporting Issues via a custom form on your website (Anonymantis).
* Source Control Integration (GIT, SVN and CVS).
* No limit on the number of users, issues, or projects.
* Wiki Integration (optional)
* Time Tracking
* Ability to send messages to messages to other users in regards to a specific issue.
* Public / Private Projects - Public project accessible to all users, private are only accessible to those explicitly added.
* Public / Private Notes - Private notes are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
* Public / Private Issues - Private issues are accessible to users with a specific access level to the relevant project.
* Issue Relationships
* Issue Relationship Graphs (uses “dot” library).
* Attachment Auto-Preview
* Public / Private News (news can be associated with a specific project, or with all projects).
* Sticky Issues (always appear on the top of the issues list).
* Group Actions: actions can be applied on multiple issues.
* Easy hyperlinks to issues and issue notes (e.g. #123 hyper links to issue number 123).
* Ability to view recently visited issues (the last 5 visited issues are visible by default at the top right corner).
- Default Mantis Authentication (recommended)
- LDAP Integration
- HTTP Basic Authentication Support
- Active Directory Integration (patches available)
* Chat Integration (optional)
* Multi-DBMS Support - MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2
* Webservice (SOAP) interface
* Support for mobile devices
* Online Chat (optional integration)
Share MantisBT with Friends
(Debugging and Tracing)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS