||Jul 14, 2005
||Shareware (USD$209.00 to buy)
||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 7
||NET Framework 2.0
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of wodSFTP.NET
" Dotnet implementation of client side of SFTP protocol. "
- From WeOnlyDo Software
SFTP (C#, VB.NET) Component/SCP Component for .NET
* Transfer data securely over SSH layer using AES, DES, and BLOWFISH encryption
* Upload and download to files or streams
* Use it in asynchronous mode with events, but also in blocking mode in scripting environments
* SFTPStream interface - read/write remote files just as any other Stream
* Support for all major Proxy servers
* Tested with most popular SSH2 servers available
* Available as x86 and x64 binaries
* Samples in VC.NET, VB.NET, C#
The SFTP for C# and VB.NET (Secure File Transfer Protocol) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol. wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implementation of client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
- Never go plaintext again!
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner. SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP.NET), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
wodSFTP.NET supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also:
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* PutFiles, GetFiles... to upload/download/delete multiple files, recursively,
* Direct read/write operation on remote file with RemoteOpen, RemoteRead, RemoteWrite and RemoteClose methods,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file,
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* Password and PublicKey authentications.
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command...
Includes free wodKeyManager component to deal with private key loading, saving, generation etc.
Limitations in downloadable version
Share wodSFTP.NET with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS