Quanta Plus 3.5.8
|KDE Web Dev Team
|Nov 26, 2013
|Download Quanta Plus
BumperSoft Editor's Review Status:
Publisher's Description of Quanta Plus
" A KDE web integrated development environment (IDE) development tool for the HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, PHP and XML-based scripting languages. "
- From KDE Web Dev Team
Quanta Plus is a highly stable and feature rich web Integrated development environment (IDE) for HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, PHP and XML-based scripting languages for the K Desktop Environment.
Quanta Plus is a Linux-based alternative to Adobe Dreamweaver, designed for quick web development and is rapidly becoming a mature editor with a number of great features.
Quanta Plus is design for efficient and natural use and enable maximal user extensibility. Pretty much everything in Quanta is designed so you can extend it.
* HTML, XHTML and XML support
* CSS support
* Script language support
* Import DTDs, write scripts to manage editor contents
* Visually create dialogs for your scripts
* Assign script actions to nearly any file operation in a project
* The way it handles XML DTDs is based on XML files you can edit.
* Look at and communicate with a wide range of what happens inside Quanta using DCOP
* Use not only FTP but other KDE KIO slaves from file dialogs or in project settings. For instance if you want secure access try the fish KIO slave that uses SSH. Just enter fish://[user]@domain in any dialog or select fish in your project settings.
* Network transparent from any dialog or project since it is based on KDE
* Advanced bookmark support: shows the bookmarks also in the other opened documents and in the tab context menu
* Advanced PHP autocompletion: Autocompletion works for inlined and externally included PHP classes as well.
Share Quanta Plus with Friends
(Web Design and HTML Editors)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS