EventLog Translation Service 1.1
Publisher's Description of EventLog Translation Service
" Forwards Windows events to SYSLOG server or SNMP. "
- From WinAgents Software Group
WinAgents EventLog Translation Service is a server that monitors the Windows event logs and forwards the events for further processing. The program can forward the events to SYSLOG server or to SNMP management station. EventLog Translation Service allows you to forget about manual checking of the event logs. From now on, you can use your favorite network management system to analyze the event logs.
EventLog Translation Service is running as a background process on your server and it periodically polls the event logs. If new events are registered, the program forwards them to SYSLOG server or to SNMP station.
EventLog Translation Service equips the administrators with additional tools to manage the Windows event logs:
- Fast tracking and removal of possible emergency situations. You can configure the SYSLOG server to perform the needed action when events that meet the set criteria appear.
- Merging the logs. All information about appearing events is stored centrally in SYSLOG journals or in your network management system constructed on the basis of SNMP.
- Save time. You will not have to look through the performance logs of your servers manually. EventLog Translation Service does it for you.
- Better quality of server administration. EventLog Translation Service forwards the appearing events at the same time they occur. Thus, in case an emergency situation occurs, you will be notified instantly.
Share EventLog Translation Service with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS