Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1
Publisher's Description of Microsoft Speech SDK
" Provides continuous speech recognition and text-to-speech engines, tools, and sample source code needed for developing speech-enabled applications. "
- From Microsoft
The Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 adds Automation support to the features of the previous version of the Speech SDK. You can now use the Win32 Speech API (SAPI) to develop speech applications with Visual Basic, ECMAScript and other Automation languages.
The SDK also includes freely distributable text-to-speech (TTS) engines (in U.S. English and Simplified Chinese) and speech recognition (SR) engines (in U.S. English, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese).
Speech SDK 5.1 replaces version 5.0, and Speech API (SAPI) version 5.1 is binary compatible with SAPI 5.0. If you are developing speech-enabled desktop applications for Windows, make sure to download this most recent version of the Speech SDK.
Important File Download Details:
* If you want to download sample code, documentation, SAPI, and the U.S. English Speech engines for development purposes, download the Speech SDK 5.1 file (SpeechSDK51.exe).
* If you want to use the Japanese and Simplified Chinese engines for development purposes, download the Speech SDK 5.1 Language Pack file (SpeechSDK51LangPack.exe) in addition to the Speech SDK 5.1 file.
* If you want to redistribute the Speech API and/or the Speech engines to integrate and ship as a part of your product, download the Speech 5.1 SDK Redistributables file (SpeechSDK51MSM.exe).
* If you want to get only the Mike and Mary voices redistributable for Windows XP, download Mike and Mary redistributables (Sp5TTIntXP.exe).
* If you only want the documentation, download the Documentation file (sapi.chm).
Share Microsoft Speech SDK with Friends
(Voice Recognition and Text-To-Speech)
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS