Employee Shift Scheduler for Excel 1
Publisher's Description of Employee Shift Scheduler for Excel
" Excel spreadsheet creates employee schedules, and tracks costs. "
- From MakeSchedules.com
Shift Scheduler is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that creates employee schedules, and tracks the number of hours that have been scheduled. It's perfect for small businesses or departments where the manager is presently creating shift schedules with paper and pen, and for those who do not need the bells and whistles of more expensive scheduling solutions.
How does it work? Just follow the instructions in the spreadsheet. Here's a short tutorial to demonstrate just how easy it is to use:
1. The first thing you do is enter the names of the people you will be scheduling. This is done in the workbook named "Employees."
2. Go to the "Week 1" work book.
3. Describe your shifts in column A.
4. In Column B and C, enter the times that the shifts begin and end.
5. Then, click on any grey-colored cell to assign the shift to an employee. Cells that remain grey will be "greyed out" on the printed schedule.
6. Print your schedule. That's all there is to it!
Will it estimate wages? The scheduler tracks the number of people-hours that you have scheduled in cell B2. If you enter your average hourly wage in cell B3, the scheduler will provide a ballpark estimate your payroll. It will not provide a full-featured.
Can I modify it? Yes! Modify it all you like in Excel. Upon your purchase, we will email you a link to download the unprotected version of the spreadsheet, which you can modify.
Share Employee Shift Scheduler for Excel with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS