XT Typing Tutor 1.00
Publisher's Description of XT Typing Tutor
" Typing tutor from guitar technique that teaches you to use thumbs! "
- From Eugen-Ioan Goriac
This typing tutor teaches you a technique inspired by the classical guitar playing method. It is new and different from what other typing tutorials show.
Things that make this program unique:
- it teaches you how to use all your fingers (including your THUMBS!) without looking at the keyboard
- it shows you exactly how to place (prepare) your fingers before typing parts of words
- it allows you to edit your own lessons
- it allows you to edit the way parts of words (combinations) may be typed
"DE" can be typed like this:
[middle, middle] or [index, middle] or [thumb, middle]
Of course, in this situation, [middle, middle] is the slowest way and, unfortunately - this is how other typing tutorials teach you to do. The recommended fingering is [index, middle]. However, there are MANY combinations where you must use your THUMBS in order to get the best typing speed. Check "CRE" with [thumb, index, middle].
- contains a set of over 100 carefully made lessons
- it retains the mistakes you make and lets you practice in order to learn how to type correctly
- it allows you to measure your typing speed by choosing a text file and typing its content
- it allows an unlimited number of persons use a licensed copy on a single computer
This program is addressed to those that truly want to improve their typing speed and accuracy, that want to learn the best technique out there.
Share XT Typing Tutor with Friends
WEEK'S TOP DOWNLOADS